15.2.09

You just want to be notice.

Have you every liked a girl so much but she doesn't even acknowledge you. And you say to yourself well maybe she will talk to me next time. Then next time comes around and you say the same thing. You try to talk to her but no respond. See she is the type of girl whose happy with the people she knows. She is not into the meet and greets. She is fine with not knowing you. You cant give her anything she doesn't already have. But you believe you can. You believe it with all your heart. Material things? No, maybe you can't give her that but emotional? Like Obama, Yes You Can. You can give her more then enough, more than she needs. All you need is that one chance. That one chance to prove you are not like those other guys. I know it sounds cliche but baby im different. I'm not like anyone you've meet, just like you're not like anybody I've meet. That's why we belong together. We're two different people, but we're very much the same. I like what you like and you like what i like. But why can't you see that? Why can't you notice me? I just want to be notice.....*

Written by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment