16.2.09

Ok, Ok, Drake this, Drizzy that.

I've seen a couple people post about this and they're right. People have been mad dick-riding Drake since his mixtape came out. People act like god just came down from heaven himself. But a mixtape that was overshadowed by Drake's was Blu's mixtape "HerFavoriteColo(u)r". Its a really nice tape. Something mellow to zone out to. There are few tracks that are just people conversating over instrumentals talking about topics like gays and abuse. Its real interesting and some of them make you emotional. But its really good. I might even say its better than Drakes mixtape. But lets just keep that between me and you. If you never heard of Blu I suggest you get acquainted with him quick. 


 


2 comments:

  1. It makes my heart smile every time I read or listen to anything that has to do with Blu or Exile. Amazing musicc(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree.

    infact

    below the heavens > anything drake will ever make.


    ya i said it lol

    ReplyDelete