1.2.09

3 am...

And Batman & Robin is on [ The one with George Clooney ]..I dont know whether i should stay up and watch or just go to sleep. This is one of my favorite movies but it was consider one of the worst superhero movies of all time. Oh well, im already into it so i might as well watch it til i fall asleep. Question: what is up with girls on myspace?..i dont think this is something i should be worrying about or wasting my time talking about but it confuses me why girls act so stuck up on there. I feels like having a myspace makes them feel like they are more important than they actually are. I feel nobody is better than anybody, whether your rich , poor , pretty, ugly - everyone is equal. So why is it that a guy can comment someone sooo many times and not get a response. And its not like im saying things like " Whats up babe" And " Whats good wit you sexy" and stuff like that. I actually approach them pretty nicely and yet no response. I mean if they didnt want me to talk to them, then they could just say dont talk to me or delete me. but they decide to sit there and just read over my comment.  Idk i just find it rude and imature. Whats crazy is that the ones who think they're pretty, but are really not, are the ones that are the most stuck -up. I just dont know.  People are all about themselves these days....* 

No comments:

Post a Comment