28.2.09

Why do people ignore others?

Why do people ignore others so often?


I dont know. I feel you are making an effort to give off an impression of approachability, friendly, open and on the same level of those you encounter, i dont think you will be ignored. and if they do, then the problem is with them not you.


To me, if you dont want to talk, don't leave me hanging. If you're not interested, let me know, and I will stop wasting both our time by contacting you .
I get ignored by girls all the time. The problem is, if I ask for a number, I get a huge freak out from the girl. Look; I don't stalk people; I never have. I call my female friends maybe twice a month, if that. I've only hung out with one of my woman friends in the past month. I don't leave angry messages or ramble.


I send out an comment to a girl/woman I want to get to know better. JUST AS FRIENDS. I get her contact, I ask how can I get to know you better. and I get ignores me completely. I e-mail these so called friends, and I get ignored. If I ask for a number, I usually get nastiness, so I forget it - those girls are nuts. When I DO get a number, I get ignored; always voicemail. But then, if I do comment, I get ignored. I'm not interested in games, but I don't act testy with them if I don't get replied to, so it's not like I'm anti social or rude.

1 comment:

  1. Well why not tell that person you dont want to talk to them?
    Its harder for people who are genuinely nice people to accept being ignored.
    Because they feel theres no reason for it.

    ReplyDelete