15.3.09

Never a Bad Decision

A memorable art professor in college once said "You can never make a bad decision."

I think what he meant was that even when we make a decision that has undesirable consequences, that's not necessarily bad... only unpleasant perhaps. The experience is still useful because we learn from it.

As with any other absolute truth in life, I think this is absolutely 50% correct :-) Well, I definitely like to remember it in days like today... when I mentally kick myself for having listened to my intuition and not my logic in my last episode of decision-making crisis.

I think I made a bad decision today... but if I had to choose again i would probably choose the same. 




1 comment:

  1. "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted."

    ReplyDelete